The owner of a flat increased lease
Does the owner of a flat have rights to increase lease? We rent an apartment from April until August. The owner of the flat decided to increase lease in twice due to FIFA World Cup 2018. He didn't mention it in the beginning and told that we need to pay more or we must leave an apartment in two days. Is he has rights to it?
Legal advice on the topic «The owner of a flat increased lease»is given by practicing lawyers with practical experience in similar situations. If possible, be prepared to answer additional specialist questions and / or send the necessary documents for analysis. Otherwise, the consultation will be based on the information indicated in the question and be more likely to be.
Юридическая консультация онлайн
- Get advice on the issuance of loans to people from abroad.
- How can a foreign citizen obtain the regular status?
- About alimony
- What documents need to be issued to protect elderly uncle from possible fraudulent actions of the nurse?
- The device to serve in the Russian army.
- What have I do if my ex-husband does`t pay alimony?
- Gift apartment.
- Tree branch fell down and crushed my car. How I can get the damages back?
- To whom can I apply for a visa extension?
Оставьте отзыв о нашем сервисе
Нам важно знать ваше мнение. Оставьте отзыв о нашем сервисе